- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- If you are completing an online course we save your progress through the course to enable you to take breaks whenever you need to.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ipassmydrivingtest.ie with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our site, social media or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you complete our courses online
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Interaction via social media or text messages etc
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Enable you to progress through the course you have selected to complete
ipassmydrivingtest.ie will never share your data with any other companies.
When ipassmydrivingtest.ie processes your order, your data is processed through stripe.com, who also use the resulting information and credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ipassmydrivingtest.ie securely stores your data at with our hosting provider which is Blacknight.ie
Our Company will keep your details while you complete your course and we will save your progress through the course for a period of up to one year, this means if you want to access the course again within that period you have your data saved and can continue where you left off. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all the information related to your account from our database.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ipassmydrivingtest.ie from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
ipassmydrivingtest.ie would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ipassmydrivingtest.ie for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ipassmydrivingtest.ie correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ipassmydrivingtest.ie to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ipassmydrivingtest.ie erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ipassmydrivingtest.ie restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ipassmydrivingtest.ie processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ipassmydrivingtest.ie transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 087 400 7549
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Enable you to sign up for a program or pay for a course
- Follow your progress through our courses
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ipassmydrivingtest.ie uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. These cookies also mean that we can enable you to use our online learning platform.
- Advertising – ipassmydrivingtest.ie uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However some of our website features will not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us at: 087 400 7549
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ipassmydrivingtest.ie has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office https://www.dataprotection.ie/